The exercise is one of the most important prerequisites to doing further psychic work. The Psychic Monitor is your internal screen where images and symbols are projected in response to the specific questions you ask or it could be used for creating the changes you need to make. Here are the steps:
- Sitting down. Find a quiet spot where you will not be disturbed for 15-20 min. You can sit on a chair or in a lotus pose, if you can. Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Breathe deeply for 2-3 minutes, concentrating on the expanding feeling of calm and peace within. Tip: to increase the effect, you may want to enter a psychic state, using Mental Clearing exercise.
- Ajna chakra. Focus on a point between your eye brows and imagine that you’re breathing in an out through that area. Your breath comes in through your forehead and enters the point in the middle of your brain, where your pineal gland is located (also known as the Third Eye). Your breath comes out of the Third Eye in the middle of your head, goes through the point on your forehead and out.
- Psychic Monitor. On breathing out imagine that a beam of light comes of your Third Eye, goes through the point between your eyebrows and extends further approx. 50 cm (20 in) in front of you, expanding to create a screen approximately 50 cm (20 in) wide and 35 cm (14-15 in) tall. It looks a bit like TV or a computer monitor. The screen is glowing neutral, whitish light. Keep focusing on that screen, on every out-breath imagine that light coming out from the middle of your head, making the screen clearer and sharper.
Count. Imagine that the monitor turns bright
red in colour and a large white number “7” appears in the middle. Keep breathing out into the monitor
until you can see white number 7 on a red screen very clearly. Now the monitor turns beautiful orange
colour, and white number “6” appears.
Next steps are:
- Yellow monitor with white number 5
- Green monitor with white number 4
- Blue monitor with white number 3
- Indigo (dark purplish blue) monitor with white number 2
- Purple monitor with white number 1
- Exiting. After you have thoroughly worked through all the numbers from 7 to 1 and colours from red to purple, imagine the monitor turning neutral white again, and then progressively turning dimmer and dimmer. On breathing in the beam of light from your Ajna centre ‘sucks in’ the monitor back into the middle of your brain.
It is important to work through every colour and number thoroughly so that you can see them very clearly on your Psychic Monitor. Don’t rush through this exercise, take your time with each step, and whenever the screen is not clearly visible, keep focusing on that breath coming out of your Ajna centre, making your Psychic Monitor brighter, sharper and clearer.